Saturday, January 13, 2007

Januray Graduation Gala

Before Christmas break the HA had their annual Graduation Gala!! Hurrah! It is a gala that is honor of the graduating class. I've dsicovered that the HA is the best at putting on informal formal banquets. They have a buffet line with plastic forks, plates, cups, and paper napkins. I just thought that I would put some pictures here for you all to see!

These are the Januarys from my family that graduated.


This is Jaime. The old January in my room that graudated. She was my ACA before I became ACA of room 2201.


The CA and a new ACA of Radient Reflections!


In the middle is Tara, my RD (Resident Director) She is amazing! Then of course there is Maria, my best friend at the HA.


Heather Hall and Rachel Lantz. Weird huh? Two friends, each with one part of my name.


The one and only Holly Bailey!


My good friends Mike and Kyle.


This is Crystal. The adopted CCMer of my core.


This is one of my good friends, Caleb.

No comments: