Saturday, January 13, 2007

My HA Family

Ok, so one thing that I was realizing is that I haven't introduced ya'll to my family at the intership. Here at the HA we have cores and with that we have family cores. My family core is made up of two woman cores and one guy core. We all call each other family and often refer to one another as brother and sister. Each individual core has a core name, but we also have a family core name. Our name is the OC, Organized Chaos. This is exactly what my family is! We are a bunch of crazy chaotic people that, thanks to certain individuals in the family, are organized. We have all sorts of types of people in our family too. It is quite the interesting mixture. Before Christmas break, we had a family core Christmas party and took some pictures. Now, some of these people are no longer with us becuase they graduated. We will be getting new family members at the beginning of the year. I wanted to show some of them to ya'll!

This is the entire family. Yes, we are rather large and we have our own ghettofied family sign.


These are my brothers. Their core name is The Others.


This is my sister core. Their name is Stand.


This is my core, Radient Reflections. Ya, we're a little crazy in a good sort of way.


Heather Bray! Just don't ask...

Kyle, David, and I.


Kat and Lauren. I really don't know why she is holding the chips...


Matt, Cale, and Mike.


Andrea, Hannah, Emily, and Sarah.


My brother Matt Downey.


JJ and Sarah! Yes, we are that cool.


Jaime and our adopted MA (Management Associate), Alica.


Ashley and Maria.

No comments: