Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Adopted Core

Here are some picutres of a few of my friends. I can't do much right now becuase I have to run off and get ready for ESOAL. Please be praying for me. It starts tonight.

This is Maria. She is my best friend here at the HA.


This is Mike (left) and Kyle(right). We're hanging out for our usual Sunday night football.


Well, I'd love to post some more pictures, but it's taking to long. I have to run off and get ready for ESOAL. These are really the people I hang out with the most anyway. I'll post some more pictrures of my friends and core next week. Please be pryaing hard core for me. I'm going to need it.

3 comments:

Stephanie Hawn said...

o man heather i miss u tons.........anyway guess what?

we prayed for you in herm today!!! and we prayed for all of you guys in youth group...we heard about shelly tell her to get better when she comes back.

yeah i told some ppl what u were going to be doing and they were like woah! it was funny!

well i've been praying for ya and i will continue to do so until like until um heaven...unless we still pray in heaven...hmmm...interesting thought...linds has a blogspot by the way...www.lks1.blogspot.com
she's doing great..but i'll let u read about it...so i'll talk to ya later sis...love ya bye and praying for ya

Stephanie Hawn said...

o and kim klien say hi

IronPillar18 said...

Tell Kim that I say hi too!!!!! YEAH!!! I'm glad that at least you know how to leave commments on a blog. let me tell you. I don't think that anyone if my family has any idea what the heck this stuff is, besides my siblings of course...